Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2021

the Republican attack on democracy is fundamentally unpatriotic

 



Pitch in now to help me fight back to defend our democracy!


Disagreeing about politics is perfectly normal, but for most of my life, I could count on the fact that even folks who held vastly different views shared my belief that democracy is a good and desirable system of government.

Sadly, this is no longer true. A corporate-funded dark money group with ties to Donald Trump is launching a ballot initiative effort designed to put elections in control of partisans and undermine the fairness of our voting process.

Their plan is to use the initiative process to bypass my ability to veto, and we need to be ready to fight back.

Can I count on you to help defend our democracy against Trump-fueled attacks on free elections in Wisconsin? If we don’t act now, we could lose our democracy!

Onward,

Tony

Paid for by Tony for Wisconsin.





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...