Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2022

The numbers are in (Don’t worry, it’s good news!)

 

 

I know you’re probably busy finishing up your work week, but I wanted to share some incredible news with you.

PrimaryCast just declared me as the current front-runner in PA-18 with a 48% chance of winning – that’s amazing at this point of the race!

PrimaryCast Polling

But I still need to raise $986 before my End of Week deadline in 2 days, and I can’t afford to slow down and lose this momentum. I have to knock on every door in the district, run more digital ads, and hire more incredible staff.

The only way I’ll be able to win and bring real change and leadership to the people of PA-18 is through grassroots donations from everyday people like you.

I know that together, we can win this race. I can’t do this alone, so I’m asking: Can you chip in $27 before my End of Week deadline?


I can’t thank you enough,

Jerry Dickinson

 

Emails like this are often the best way for us to stay in contact with supporters like you. 

Paid for by the Dickinson for Congress Committee

Dickinson for Congress Committee
P.O. Box 5367
Pittsburgh, PA 15206-9998
United States





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...