Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Laying out the facts.

 

 

This is a long email, but it’s important, so I hope you’ll take the time to read it.

I’m going to lay out the facts and tell you why I need to raise $12,934 before my FIRST weekly deadline of February in 24 hours.

If you don’t have time, I completely understand – but please chip in $27 to my campaign before go >>


FACT: My campaign has been making waves throughout Pennsylvania and across the country.

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
Jerry Dickinson wants a new progressive energy in Washington

NPR:
Dickinson raised over $450,000 in 2021, all has come from individual donors

Brand New Congress:
Jerry is running a bold progressive campaign to fight for the working families of Pittsburgh

 

Everyday, more people are noticing how special this campaign is, and they’re more fired up than ever to elect a progressive champion to Congress.

But people will also be watching to see if my grassroots momentum can hold up, so I need your support to keep my people-powered campaign as competitive as ever.

All eyes are on Pennsylvania to see if we can come out on top. Please, can you chip in $27 before my first February deadline tomorrow?

CHIP IN $27 OR ANYTHING YOU CAN TO SEND ME TO CONGRESS >>


FACT: PA-18 is an OPEN and SAFE blue seat. We have an unprecedented opportunity to elect a bold progressive in this race.

The GOP has done everything in their power to gerrymander districts across Pennsylvania and ruin Democrats’ chances of keeping the majority in Congress.

But PA-18 is a secure, Democratic seat without an incumbent running for reelection.

This is our chance to make the GOP’s gerrymandering backfire and elect their worst nightmare: a progressive fighter who will end their far-right agenda.

But to win this race, I need the funds to keep my campaign on the move and meet with every single voter across the district before Election Day in a few months.

In a race like this, every dollar counts, so I’m humbly asking: Will you chip in $27 and get me to my goal before tomorrow’s fundraising deadline?


FACT: My election is only 101 days away.

In the past few months, we’ve proven that my campaign has the power to go all the way in this race.

But it’s already February, and May 17th will be here before we know it. I’m running out of time to prepare, fundraise, and reach out to every voter in the district.

My campaign is 100% grassroots funded and powered by everyday working people like you. It’s going to take a lot of $27 donations to keep my momentum up in this race.

The grassroots donations I receive in February will be key to winning this race in May. And if everyone reading this email chipped in even a few dollars, I’ll blow my weekly fundraising goal out of the water. Will you chip in $27 to help me win in PA-18?


Jerry Dickinson
Together, we’ll win.

 

Emails like this are often the best way for us to stay in contact with supporters like you.

Paid for by the Dickinson for Congress Committee

Dickinson for Congress Committee
P.O. Box 5367
Pittsburgh, PA 15206-9998
United States





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...