Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2022

just three things.

 

Hi  – Jerry here. I know getting emails on a Sunday isn’t ideal, but I want to share just three things you need to know right now:

  1. My Mid-February fundraising deadline is tomorrow, and my finance staff just told me we need to raise $3,921 before then to stay on budget.
  2. My election is 93 days away. I only have 93 days to travel across PA-18, connect with undecided voters, and take our grassroots movement to the next level.
  3. I have a clear path to victory, and people are starting to notice the strength this campaign has. PrimaryCast just projected as the current front-runner in this race!

So we can’t slow down now. If I’m going to keep this momentum and win this race, I need to hit every single fundraising goal.

Remember, I’m running to represent the people of PA-18 – not special interests or big dollar donors. I will never be bought by corporate PACs or fossil fuel big wigs.

That’s why every single grassroots donation counts, and every single grassroots donor gets me one step closer to being the leader PA-18 deserves.

Counting on you,

Jerry

 

Emails like this are often the best way for us to stay in contact with supporters like you. 

Paid for by the Dickinson for Congress Committee

Dickinson for Congress Committee
P.O. Box 5367
Pittsburgh, PA 15206-9998
United States


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...