Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Allan, Teri, and Linda

 


I just wanted to reach out and personally thank you.

When my team and I reached out to tell you just how important our January fundraising deadline was, we knew folks like you would step up and chip in where you could. And that’s exactly what we saw.

Because folks like Allan from Eau Claire chipped in $10, Teri from Madison chipped in $25, and Linda from Greenfield chipped in $15, we reached our first end-of-month fundraising goal of the year. I’m so grateful.

When you see the poll numbers surge for Democrats in Wisconsin or our campaign fight back against the GOP’s massive fundraising advantage, it’s because grassroots supporters like Allan, Teri, Linda, and you have stepped up and made it all possible.

Now, I won’t sugarcoat it, we still have a long fight ahead of us to protect our Senate majority, so we can’t rest our laurels yet. I’ll need this team by my side every step of the way.

Next week, our team is meeting to discuss our priorities and strategy for the year ahead. I’d really appreciate your input before that meeting happens.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything.

More soon,

Tammy

PAID FOR BY TAMMY BALDWIN FOR SENATE

Tammy Baldwin for Senate
P.O. Box 696
Madison, WI 53701
United States





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...