Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Here’s where we’re at.

 


 

I wanted to pull back the curtain and explain why I need to raise $11,218 by tomorrow before my End of January fundraising deadline.

To be honest, fundraising isn’t easy – especially for a candidate like myself who refuses to be bought by special interests, and rejects corporate PAC money.

For other candidates, it’s simple. They can call up their big dollar corporate donors to bankroll their campaigns before every monthly deadline.

Well, that’s not me, which is why I can’t afford to miss a single fundraising goal. We only have 107 days until my election, and there’s a lot that needs to happen before then.

If I’m going to win this race, we need to:

  • Hire top-notch staff who are experts in building strong grassroots movements.
  • Travel throughout the district to knock on every door and connect with community members that are too often ignored by established politicians.
  • Boost our digital ads so I further my reach and can bring more people into this incredible movement.

I wanted to lay out all the facts for you because this is the reality of fundraising. It’s hard work, but it’s the only way to win this race and bring real change and leadership to the people of PA-18.

But if I don’t hit my End of January goal, we’ll have to make some tough decisions and scale back our budget, so I’m relying on your grassroots support to keep me in the fight.

Together, we can win this seat, but we need to hit every single goal before Election Day. So I’m personally asking you to join our grassroots movement: Will you rush $27 before my End of January deadline?

I hate that I have to ask for money to keep me in this race and deliver real results for the most vulnerable members of our community.

But I’m beyond proud to be fueled by a grassroots army of supporters across the country. Together, we’re building a lasting, people-powered movement.

I’m running to represent the people of PA-18 – not special interests or big dollar donors. Our community won’t be bought.

But if I’m going to win this race, I’ll need a huge surge in grassroots support before my End of Month deadline in two days. Can you chip in $27 to get me to the finish line?

Jerry DickinsonThanks for being a part of this movement,

 



Paid for by the Dickinson for Congress Committee

Dickinson for Congress Committee
P.O. Box 5367
Pittsburgh, PA 15206-9998
United States





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...