Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2021

I appreciate you



With less than one year until Election Day, I’m building a campaign powerful enough to fight back against the unlimited special interest resources of the Republicans and the full power of their disinformation tactics against myself, democracy, and medical expertise.

We all know Wisconsin will be one of the most competitive races in the country, which is why I asked you to give before my one-year out deadline.

That’s why I’m reaching out to thank you so much for helping us reach our ambitious goal.

Your contributions are critical investments that will help us fund grassroots organizing, online outreach, and help us counter already vicious Republican attacks.

Above all else, your support means the world to me because it proves that folks want to keep moving forward and make concrete improvements for our state.

To win what will likely be a razor-close election, we need to stay vigilant and continue to build on our successes.

If you didn’t get a chance to contribute before, you can pitch in here. Any donation is sincerely appreciated, and even if you can’t give now, I still deeply appreciate your support.

Onward,

Tony

 


Paid for by Tony for Wisconsin.






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...