Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2021

TERRY MCAULIFFE: I just spit out my coffee








 I nearly spit out my coffee when I saw this headline this morning, and I had to make sure you saw it:

“Billionaire donor who funded Jan. 6 group now pouring dark money into Glenn Youngkin campaign”
– Salon, 10/22/2021

This is who is supporting Glenn Youngkin: billionaire Trump donors who funded a group that marched on the Capitol ahead of the Jan. 6 riot.

They’ve spent nearly $2 million attacking my campaign. With polls tied and Election Day on Tuesday, we desperately need to match their resources so we can fight back.


Glenn Youngkin said he was proud to receive Donald Trump’s endorsement. His supporters said the Pledge of Allegiance to a flag used in the Jan. 6 insurrection. And he has spent his campaign peddling Trump’s conspiracies and lies about the 2020 election.

It’s simple: Glenn Youngkin’s anti-democracy agenda is despicable and disqualifying. But it’s up to us to stop him.


Thank you for being on my team,

Terry McAuliffe


Paid for by Retire Him. RetireRubio.org. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.


Retire Rubio
2021 L Street NW
Ste. 101-171
Washington DC 20036





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Look Me In The Eye" | Lucas Kunce for Missouri

  Help Lucas Kunce defeat Josh Hawley in November: https://LucasKunce.com/chip-in/ Josh Hawley has been a proud leader in the fight to ...